We lost an hour, which I feel brings out the grumpy Beastie in most of us!
(Photo Credits Scott Lynch / Gothamist)
TCSY NYC Marathon brings with it. Forever casting the NYPD as the bad guys who block our weekend routes to spiritual services, cafes and brunch with closed off street barricades.
Though the NYPD worked hard to maintain good spirits, my block in Harlem is always weary of the annual territorial police take-over.
Today's Personal Beasties Conscious Intervention plan was to reinforce to both competing runners
- PB: "Here (handing them a download card), try our Personal Beasties Breathing app, it can help develop relaxation techniques you can use on the job."
- Female Officer 1: "Oh! We can sure use that."
- Female Officer 2: Laughing.... "Oh Yeah!"
- PB: "Can you take our picture together?"
- Female Officer 1: "Sure!"
As very fit and well trained runners jogged past us at good speed.
Until next year that is >:-)