On July 30, 2018 Personal Beasties presented our Personal Beasties Breathing iOS application to preteen students at TechKids Unlimited, in Brooklyn, NY.
- What is a Personal Beastie?
- Feelings and triggers that can make a Personal Beasties grow larger and larger
- Video example on our website that demonstrates how too much screen time can stimulate our Personal Beasties
- How and why the iOS mobile application was made
- What inspired the design of the Personal Beasties characters
What we learned from this tech savvy special needs students on the autism spectrum, is that the one minute deep breathing exercise we did together helped them relax and reset as a mid-day break.
Specifically, several TechKids asked that we develop functionality within the mobile app so that they could design their own Personal Beastie to meditate with.